- This room contains themes not suitable for children under the age of 8. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted unless the entire experience (all 10 spots) are booked by your party
- The Prison Bus is located outside but is heated or cooled depending on the weather.
- This room has an actor and can be suspenseful but all ages are welcome at their own discretion.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your booking time
- The whole experience usually takes 45 minutes to 1 hour
- All reservations are final and refunds are not available
- For insurance purposes you’ll need to sign a waiver
- Check your spam folder for booking confirmation once booked
- Public sessions are available for 2-10 people during the evenings and weekends
- Standard cost is $28 per person, pricing may vary during peak times such as Holidays.
- If the entire experience (10 spots) is not booked by your party, you may be placed with other customers.
- Private events are available during the day Mon-Fri and may hold up to 10 people
- Private events cost $280 (subject to holiday price increases), which reserves the entire room for your group only.
August, 1934 You are en route to begin your life sentence in America's highest security prison, Alcatraz. Aboard your bus is the notorious gangster, Al Capone. Capone's crew has hatched a plan to break him out before the bus reaches Alcatraz. You have one hour. Work with your fellow inmates to escape the bus before the Alcatraz officers arrive and deliver you to America's Devil Island. Big Al's gang has left a series of covert clues intended to aid the escape. Collaborate to quickly find and use the clues or prepare to be newest prisoner of the Rock. UP TO 10 PLAYERS ESCAPE RATE: 19% BEST ESCAPE TIME: 38:30
00h 38m 30s
January 7, 2018
00h 38m 42s
August 30, 2016
00h 39m 45s
July 15, 2016