- This room contains mature themes not suitable for children under the age of 12. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted unless the entire experience (all 10 spots) are booked by your party.
- This room has an actor and can be suspenseful but all ages are welcome at their own discretion.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your booking time
- The whole experience usually takes 1 to 1.25 hours
- For insurance purposes you HAVE to sign a waiver
- All reservations are final and refunds are NOT available
- No re-entry permitted
- Be aware that strobe light effects are used in this experience.
- Public sessions are available for 2-10 people during the evenings and weekends
- Standard cost is $28 per person, pricing may vary during peak times such as Holidays.
- If the entire experience (10 spots) is not booked by your party, you may be placed with other customers.
- Private events are available during the day Mon-Fri and may hold up to 10 people
- Private events cost $280 (subject to holiday price increases), which reserves the entire room for your group only.
The Row – draper
You are being held on death row, agonizingly awaiting the electric chair. The prison has proven to be escape-proof, until now. Your contacts on the outside have placed a series of clues to aid in your escape. Watch out for laser security trip wires and a dangerous serial killer as you problem-solve your way out of one of our most difficult escape rooms. The clock is ticking. You have one hour. Will you make it out alive?UP TO 10 PLAYERS ESCAPE RATE: 22% BEST ESCAPE TIME: 24:00