- This room contains mature themes not suitable for children under the age of 12. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted unless the entire experience (all 16 spots) are booked by your party.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your booking time
- The whole experience usually takes 1 to 1.5 hours
- For insurance purposes you’ll need to sign a waiver
- All reservations are final and refunds are not available
- No re-entry permitted in our Tempe escape rooms.
- Public sessions are available for 4-16 people during the evenings and weekends
- Standard cost is $30 per person, pricing may vary during peak times such as Holidays.
- If the entire experience (16 spots) is not booked by your party, you may be placed with other customers.
- Private events are available during the day Mon-Fri and may hold up to 16 people
- Private events cost $480 (subject to holiday price increases), which reserves the entire room for your group only.
June, 2020 The Zombie Apocalypse is behind us, the human race is nearly extinct. You and a nearby team of survivors are the remaining few that have not been infected and joined the ranks of the zombie apocalypse. Your fate depends on your ability to move quickly. Both teams are surrounded by zombies, which become more aggressive, quicker, and smarter as your location remains stagnant and unchanging. Zombies react to and follow noises, so be strategic if you encounter them. Discover and solve a series of covert clues intended to aid your progression. Communicate and collaborate efficiently or fall prey to the surrounding zombies. The fate of the human race depends upon your survival. UP TO 16 PLAYERS ESCAPE RATE: 34% BEST ESCAPE TIME: 54 MIN
00h 54m 25s
November 25, 2016
00h 58m 22s
September 2, 2016
1h 00m 57s
June 24, 2016